Hinterland Dental’s commitment to care is what sets us apart. Call us today for more advice or information.
Your First Appointment
Hinterland Dental is committed to your care and comfort.
During your first visit with us we will ask you to fill out a brief questionnaire to provide us with the information which helps us understand your medical and dental history and how we can better help you.
We may then need to take x-rays to get a clear and thorough picture of the current health of your teeth.
During this visit we will discuss with you any concerns you may have and come up with a dental health plan that you are comfortable and happy with.
All information provided remains confidential.
- Payment is required on the day of service.
- We accept patients with current Veteran Affairs Gold Cards.
- We Bulk bill the “Child Dental Benefits Scheme”. If you have a child who is 2 – 17 years old and eligible for Medicare, and you receive Family Tax Benefit Part A or certain other government payments, you may be eligible for up to $1013 in benefits towards your child’s dental service under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule.
- We have HICAPS facilities and are able to process claims for private health funds at your appointment.
- We accept payments via cash, cheque, EFTPOS, credit card and direct deposit.
Your child may be eligible for this scheme which offers up to $1013 for dental treatment (including check ups, x-rays, preventative fissure seals, fillings and extractions) over two years. This means if your child is eligible their appointment can be bulk billed and there will be no out of pocket cost to you.
If you would like us to find out whether your child is eligible, please fill out the Child Eligibility form . We will call you to confirm eligibility. Otherwise, please feel free to call us directly with your child’s medicare card number.
If your child is covered by a health fund, click here for no gap dental.